Home Daily Search Trends OM looks at possible link of old rape case with Jos B.

OM looks at possible link of old rape case with Jos B.

The Public Prosecution Service in Limburg is reviewing a 1990 rape report. This concerns the rape of a 13-year-old boy in Nuth. Justice is investigating whether this has to do with Jos B., suspected of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing 11-year-old Nicky Verstappen in 1998.

A spokeswoman for the Public Prosecution Service Limburg confirmed reports about this in De Limburger on Saturday. The case was started by a publication on the website Femke Fataal. He wrote earlier this week that the 13-year-old boy was raped on February 15, 1990, not far from the place where Jos B. assaulted three children in 1984 and 1985. B. was arrested for this, but the case was dropped with a probationary period of two years. Moreover, B. had to go to the Riagg for therapy to learn to deal with his pedophile feelings, which he did.

The then 13-year-old boy and his mother reported rape in 1990, but a perpetrator was never arrested. Due to the publication earlier this week about this in Femke Fataal, the Public Prosecution Service will consider whether this declaration can be traced. “We have not found it yet,” said the OM spokeswoman on Saturday.

“A tip like so many”

In 2018, the victim reported back to the police when Jos B. came into the publicity after a witness call, and was arrested in Spain not much later. The victim saw similarities between the rapes in 1984 and 1985 and what happened to him in 1990. And so he called the police. However, that report was not reported two years ago. “It was a tip just like so many,” said the spokeswoman for the OM on Saturday.

The spokeswoman further said that this is a separate case and is not involved in the Nicky Verstappen investigation. The last session on this Friday took place. In this case 15 years imprisonment and TBS was demanded against B. The ruling in this case is on November 20.

Also read:

Suspect Jos B .: “Has he been in pain? I don’t have those answers. ”

Sobbing, Jos B. spoke the last words to him in the criminal proceedings. The suspect, accused of kidnapping, abusing and killing Nicky Verstappen in 1998, regrets that he has been silent for so long. But he says he did not kill the boy.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here