Home Daily Search Trends OM looks at possible link of old rape case with Jos B.

OM looks at possible link of old rape case with Jos B.

The Public Prosecution Service in Limburg is reviewing a 1990 rape report. This concerns the rape of a 13-year-old boy in Nuth. Justice is investigating whether this has to do with Jos B., suspected of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing 11-year-old Nicky Verstappen in 1998.

A spokeswoman for the Public Prosecution Service Limburg confirmed reports about this in De Limburger on Saturday. The case was started by a publication on the website Femke Fataal. He wrote earlier this week that the 13-year-old boy was raped on February 15, 1990, not far from the place where Jos B. assaulted three children in 1984 and 1985. B. was arrested for this, but the case was dropped with a probationary period of two years. Moreover, B. had to go to the Riagg for therapy to learn to deal with his pedophile feelings, which he did.

The then 13-year-old boy and his mother reported rape in 1990, but a perpetrator was never arrested. Due to the publication earlier this week about this in Femke Fataal, the Public Prosecution Service will consider whether this declaration can be traced. “We have not found it yet,” said the OM spokeswoman on Saturday.

“A tip like so many”

In 2018, the victim reported back to the police when Jos B. came into the publicity after a witness call, and was arrested in Spain not much later. The victim saw similarities between the rapes in 1984 and 1985 and what happened to him in 1990. And so he called the police. However, that report was not reported two years ago. “It was a tip just like so many,” said the spokeswoman for the OM on Saturday.

The spokeswoman further said that this is a separate case and is not involved in the Nicky Verstappen investigation. The last session on this Friday took place. In this case 15 years imprisonment and TBS was demanded against B. The ruling in this case is on November 20.

Also read:

Suspect Jos B .: “Has he been in pain? I don’t have those answers. ”

Sobbing, Jos B. spoke the last words to him in the criminal proceedings. The suspect, accused of kidnapping, abusing and killing Nicky Verstappen in 1998, regrets that he has been silent for so long. But he says he did not kill the boy.

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
5FollowersFollow

Editor´s Pick

Lawsuit in Breda: bus driver abused because of duty to mask or not?

It could have been a firm legal statement against violence in public transport. But the case against the suspect of assaulting a bus driver, because he did not wear a mouth mask, will take some time.

Latest Posts

Accountants: CDA party leader election was full of mistakes

The party leader election at the CDA was so full of shortcomings that the party board could have designated 'anything but a winner'. Two chartered accountants conclude this in a letter to the CDA board. The letter is in the hands of the political editorial staff of RTL Nieuws.

The cabinet can still take these measures to reduce the number of infections

The cabinet may announce new restrictions now that the number of infections remains high. What measures can the cabinet still take?

RIVM publishes corrected figures: 10,211 positive tests

The RIVM reported 10,211 positive tests on Sunday. It was already clear in advance that this number would not be correct: due to ICT problems at the GGDs, too few tests were reported on Saturday. The too low number was corrected on Sunday.

Related News

Peter van der Vorst is considering therapy after Apeldoorn attack

Peter van der Vorst (48) is still thinking about taking therapy because of his presence at the attack in Apeldoorn, on Queen's Day 2009. He told this on Sunday in the program 'De Press Tribune'. A car ran into a procession involving the royal family, killing eight.

Accountants: CDA party leader election was full of mistakes

The party leader election at the CDA was so full of shortcomings that the party board could have designated 'anything but a winner'. Two chartered accountants conclude this in a letter to the CDA board. The letter is in the hands of the political editorial staff of RTL Nieuws.

The cabinet can still take these measures to reduce the number of infections

The cabinet may announce new restrictions now that the number of infections remains high. What measures can the cabinet still take?

RIVM publishes corrected figures: 10,211 positive tests

The RIVM reported 10,211 positive tests on Sunday. It was already clear in advance that this number would not be correct: due to ICT problems at the GGDs, too few tests were reported on Saturday. The too low number was corrected on Sunday.

Deceased person found in house Wognumstraat

The police have announced that a deceased person has been found in a house on Wognumstraat in the Leyenburg district. Extensive research is still being done at this point. Part of the street is cordoned off with black fences. The police cannot yet say whether there has been a crime.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here