Lil ‘Kleine would have been involved in assault in Amsterdam at the end of 2019, the AD reports on Friday based on a police report and WhatsApp conversations.
Lil ‘Kleine would have been involved in assault in Amsterdam at the end of 2019, the AD reports on Friday based on a police report and WhatsApp conversations.
The incident is said to have taken place on December 7, the opening night of restaurant and club Oliva on Rembrandtplein.
According to the report, a 27-year-old man at the time would have walked into the club and nudged a woman in the crowd. He would have apologized, but Lil ‘Kleine, standing next to it, would have reacted aggressively. When the man later wanted to go out with his friends, he would have been met by the rapper and three friends.
The victim would then have been beaten and kicked by several people, also by Lil ‘Kleine herself. Camera images of two perpetrators have been released, but the rapper cannot be seen. According to the AD, which is based on, among other things, WhatsApp conversations between the victim and the club owner, not the entire incident was recorded on camera.
Nathan Moszkowicz, Lil ‘Kleine’s manager, confirms in conversation with the AD that the rapper has been questioned by the police about the incident. “I can only say that Jorik (Scholten, the real name of Lil ‘Kleine, ed.) Was questioned by the police about a year ago – once only,” he says. “In that interrogation Jorik denied having used violence and has not heard from the police since then.”
The two wanted perpetrators might appear in the television program Opsporing Verzocht in the near future, the police reports to the AD.

